Hotel Indigo East End
A Long Island Pet Friendly Hotel
At Hotel Indigo we know your pet is part of the family and want you to share your East End memories together. That's why we're not just pet friendly–we're pet preferred. Please see our pet policy below for details on your stay with your pet. Please let us know when you make your reservation if you plan on having your pet join you during your stay.
Hotel Indigo Pet Policy
- Pets are not permitted inside the restaurant or inside the pool area.
- There will be one dog or cat permitted per guest, per room.
- There will be a $50 charge per stay posted to your room upon check in.
- In addition to the deep cleaning fee, the owner is responsible for any damage to the hotel or surrounding property caused by the pet.
- Dogs/cats must be crated when the guest is not the room.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room if the dog or cat is not crated.
- All dogs must be leashed when on hotel premise. Cats the same or securely handled.
- Hotel Indigo East End reserves the right to ask the owner at his or her expense, to kennel the dog or cat at another facility if the animal presents a hazard to another guest or staff, and/or if the animal is creating a disturbance.